You will be able to create
A totally new life
Each of us, in the many stories of our lives, shares the same longing for happiness and personal fulfillment. We explore so many pathways and possibilities in life to find satisfaction – in people, places, careers, outer situations – yet the happiness that we seek seems often so brief and elusive.
Down through the ages the great spiritual teachers all remind us that the secrets of happiness and successful living are in fact already inside us, deep inside the human consciousness, and that meditation is a powerful key to unlock these secrets. In meditation we turn our gaze within to the quiet places of the heart and soul – it’s practice takes us to a peaceful inner world and can transform every part of our outer lives in a wonderful and positive way.
Meditation is not a philosophy or religion or dogma but simply a way of being, of reconnecting to a deeper part of our selves. It invites us to set aside a little time each day to cultivate our practice, quieten the chatter of the mind, bring to the fore the peace, insight, self-knowledge and happiness inherent in our deeper nature. Anyone can meditate because we are all essentially spiritual beings.
More About Meditation
- Experience of Meditation by Jogyata
- Frequently asked questions on Meditation
- Learn more about our classes and the meditation instructors who take them
- For further details, or to attend our next free meditation classes in Auckland, kindly use our Contact Form, or call 09 309-1136.
Meditation in Other Cities
- The Sri Chinmoy Centre offers free meditation courses in many cities throughout New Zealand and Australia. Learn more.