The quest for happiness lies at the heart of every human life, but the failure to attain it in even the most affluent societies has become a disconcerting fact and a subject of widening global concern.
We warmly invite you to attend one or more of our free introdutory meditation course options. To obtain venue details and our class schedule please complete our contact form – all classes are presented in the Auckland CBD.
The Auckland Sri Chinmoy Centre offers free courses in meditation throughout the year as a community service. Our structured and popular workshops introduce a broad range of techniques to familiarise you with the various types of meditation and will help you to develop a successful home practice. Following our introductory classes of four or five evenings we offer an ongoing continuation program‚ also free of charge‚ to further deepen your meditation experience.
For further details or to attend our next free meditation classes, kindly use our Contact Form or call (09) 309 1136.
“I meditate so that my mind cannot complicate my life.”
– Sri Chinmoy
What type of meditation is it?
- The workshops are based on the teachings of spiritual teacher Sri Chinmoy.
- Sri Chinmoy encourages meditation in the spiritual heart.
- Introductory courses focus on silencing the mind and offering course participants a real experience of meditation.
- The courses are not based on any religion and simply encourage people to explore their own deeper nature to find happiness.
- Frequently Asked Questions on Meditation
Upcoming Classes – How to Enquire
For details of our next series of classes, please phone 09 309-1136 or leave your contact details using our contact form.